Clarke Design & Media Ltd
TERMS & CONDITIONS (T&Cs) (subject to change without notice as required – ask for details)
- When you, our customer, place an order, whether by phone, letter, fax or online, you are offering to buy one or more items for the price stated online or in our written quotation or as a verbal price agreement. Prices are subject to change so please ask if you are uncertain. Postage and Packaging then needs to be added to the item(s) price where required, unless otherwise agreed. Unless otherwise stated the prices exclude VAT at the standard rate.
- The prices shown for each item are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the pricing of the product in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details that you supply. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct total price or you may choose to cancel your order at that time.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to regularly review Clarke Design & Media Ltd’s T&Cs for our shop and websites as well as understanding that prices may change without notice. Continued use of Clarke Design & Media Ltd’s Shop or other websites indicates acceptance of our T&Cs and current prices.
- In most cases you are required to pay the full amount of the order before we arrange for delivery. Personalisation of orders, such as signs, need to be paid before any personalisation is undertaken. You will receive an invoice confirming your order and what you need to pay if any balance is required.
- We will try to keep our stock levels up to date but cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available…some products are ordered from abroad for instance.
- Any special offers will only be available while stocks last.
- Please place orders in plenty of time to prevent disappointment, especially for special events.
- Delivery outside UK may be subject to local import taxes and they remain the customer’s responsibility. If difficulties are experienced we may be unable to offer a refund especially if the order is not returned to us.
- Customer’s orders will be dispatched by Royal Mail or other courier. Our couriers may require a signature and generally operate between 0900 and 1700 on weekdays, so please ensure you supply a delivery address with your order. Please also ensure there is someone available to sign for your order between those times.
- We will make every effort to have your order delivered within a reasonable period. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by a late delivery.
- In the event of your order not being delivered within 7 working days from receipt of payment please contact us immediately by telephone and/or email. We will take steps to trace your order and try to make sure it is delivered as soon as possible. If you wish you may cancel your order, at this time, and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that Royal Mail items usually arrive within 5 days from dispatch. Royal Mail also state that only items still not delivered after 15 working days can be officially classified as lost.
- Clarke Design & Media Ltd makes a commitment to protecting the privacy of all our customers in line with the Data Protection Act 1989 and the new EU GDPR (from May 2018).
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- If you are unhappy with an item it must be returned within 10 days in an unused state complete with any packaging and all components. We will refund the price you paid minus any postage or packaging unless otherwise agreed prior to the return. You will be required to pay for the return postage of the item or items unless otherwise agreed prior to the return. Personalised products, as previously detailed, are excluded from being returned for any refund.
- Faulty or damaged items or items with defects will be replaced free of charge or you can choose to have a refund for the price of the item or items. Please obtain a “proof of posting certificate” from your Post Office to enable us to record and process the refund. You will be responsible for the return item or items until they reach us.
- Under the EU’s Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) you have the right to cancel an order within 7 working days of our receipt of the your order. If you wish to cancel an order, under the DSR, we ask that you give written notification to Clarke Design & Media Ltd. We will then arrange a full refund.
- We will not refund your costs in returning any item to us and any other costs associated within the purchase of the item UNLESS you are returning the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is faulty AFTER the 7-day period.
- These terms shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable law nor shall they exclude Clarke Design & Media Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation. Clarke Design & Media Ltd will not be liable, in any amount, for failure to perform an obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond our reasonable control, including internet outages, communication outages, fire, flood war or act of god.
- Clarke Design & Media Ltd will seek to provide all our customers with a responsive and courteous service conducted with reasonable skill. We do not give guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
- In no event will Clarke Design & Media Ltd be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous option arising out of or in connection with the use of our websites.
- Where a client is invoiced for goods on account the payment is due no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice. Overdue payments may incur charges and fees appropriate to collecting the overdue amount plus interest where applicable. Collection agency fees may be applied as necessary.
- Services purchased online for digital publication on ours or other websites including social media are unable to be cancelled or refunded after acceptance as they are unable to be withdrawn without further expense.
- These T&Cs constitute the full agreement between the customer and Clarke Design & Media Ltd. They may only be amended in writing and with the agreement of the Clarke Design & Media Ltd shareholders.
- Any suggestions for new items to be introduced or improvement in service would be most welcome. Please send your written suggestions to our email@example.com.